[Paleopsych] RE: Off topic: therapeutic idea

Steve Hovland shovland at mindspring.com
Wed Mar 30 16:34:25 UTC 2005

I think Borage Oil may be more expensive
but it seems to me that shortly after I
started taking it I had a change in my
baseline mood, for the better.

I am no longer perseverating about my hate
for Bush :-)  Whenever I think about him I
say, yeah I hate him, and then I laugh.

So I'd say it's worth the money.  I take a
capsule of Borage and a capsule of Flax
in the morning.

Perricone also gets into new things like
peptides and neuropeptides.

He is a dermatologist, but I think by
following his passions he has made a
breakthrough that effects general health,
both physically and mentally.