[extropy-chat] "The Spike" - Raymond Kurzweil

R.Coyote etheric at comcast.net
Thu Oct 30 19:25:28 UTC 2003

/me *shakes head*
To witness such ignorance about a subject from this otherwise brilliant
group...

The Myostatin Gene
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/volk/myostatin.htm

The First New Anabolic Drugs of the Next Millenium Are Discovered
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/haycock/non-steroidal-androgens.htm

A Philosophical Defense of Anabolic-Androgenic Steroid Use
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/gendin/philosophical-defense-of-steroi
d-use.htm

Mechanisms of Action for Growth Hormone (GH) and Insulin-like Growth
Factor-1 (IGF-1)
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/haycock/growth-factors-01.htm

Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding and the Law
http://www.steroidlaw.com/

Psychological and Behavioural Effects of Endogenous Testosterone Levels and
Anabolic-Androgenic Steroids Among Males: A Review
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/bahrke/bahrke00.htm

Researchers Too Quick to Blame Steroids for Changes in Heart Muscle
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/haycock/anabolic-steroids-and-heart-mu
scle.htm

Anabolic Steroids, Growth Hormone, and Hypertrophy of the Heart
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/articles/koert/anabolic-steroids-gh-and-the-hea
rt.htm

Human Growth Hormone
http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/human-growth-hormone.htm