[extropy-chat] longevity and social security (was Extropian Scorecard)

MB mbb386 at main.nc.us
Sat Nov 6 20:48:18 UTC 2004

Sigh.

Of course people want to get out at least what they put in. After all
there was/is this implication that it's "a trust fund" and "an
insurance" - which it plainly is NOT.  :C

I have not joined AARP because I cannot agree with their agenda...
which seems often to be "take take take, we deserve it" at the expense
of any and every one else.

Geez.

Save your pennies, folks, you're gonna need 'em.

Regards,
MB