[extropy-chat] unevolved Italians

Amara Graps amara.graps at gmail.com
Sun Sep 5 23:09:20 UTC 2004

(sorry for the bad headers previously)

Alfio:
>This news is a bit old (as you can see on the article, dated april 28).
>Thanks to the massive backslash, the no-evolution plan has been cancelled,
>like almost everything proposed so far by Moratti since she become
>minister of education. She's the most idiotic education minister ever
>seen, and is widely disliked in ALL italian schools.

Not only education. Her complete title is "Minister for Education,
and Universities and Scientific Research".

http://www.governo.it/Governo/Biografie/moratti_letizia_eng.html

>From what I've observed at my work, she is loathed in the scientific
research areas as well. How did a person who has absolutely no
experience in science and research earn that position of Minister?
It makes me very depressed about Italy.

Amara