[extropy-chat] intelligent design homework

Robert Lindauer robgobblin at aol.com
Sat Aug 6 02:15:03 UTC 2005

I completely agree that it would be worthwhile for every child to have a
complete comparative religion (obviously including Agnosticism and
Athiesm) course just as it would be worthwhile to teach all children
logic and soviet history (as an example of another history which is
commonly read differently in the US than in the Soviet Union).
Unfortunately, there's not always time in a public-school curricula.
So, with most -real libertarians- we should probably just do away with
public education.  But only after we do away with taxation!  After all,
if we're going to be paying for something, it may as well be something
we want.