[extropy-chat] (no subject)

Dirk Bruere dirk at neopax.com
Thu Jan 6 13:30:00 UTC 2005

matus at matus1976.com wrote:

> [...]
That's partially the case, but another major factor is the the West in
general, and the US in particular, quite often has had a hand in putting
these genocidal maniacs where they are today, or at least supporting
them. Saddam is a case in point, but the US is currently cosying up to a
whole load of warlords in Afghanistan, a guy who boils political
prisoners alive (Uzbekistan IIRC) and of course our good pal the nuclear
armed Islamic military dictator Musharraf, to name but a few.

--
Dirk

The Consensus:-
http://www.theconsensus.org