[extropy-chat] weaponry

spike spike66 at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 03:25:57 UTC 2005

Hara Ra

Years ago I was mugged. Though caught by surprise and temporarily blind in
one eye, and I didn't fall, I had to walk past him to get away. Which I did,
my utter fearlessness I think got to the bastard.

I have a deep temper, rarely fully expressed. If I had a gun, I would
probably use it in an way which limits my freedom.

*      >If a weapon other than a bullet is even invented that will
> >just as reliably stop a 280 lb attacker...

That gives me an idea.  If one is in any sitch where one might need a

weapon, how about one of those nifty laser pointers?  Laser to the eye,

boot to the balls, relocate to safety.  Easier to carry than a pistol, might

still stop an attacker.  Actually now that I think about it, its only a
matter

of time before the bad guys start using them as a mugging aid.

spike

=   Hara Ra (aka Gregory Yob)    =
=     harara at sbcglobal.net       =
=   Alcor North Cryomanagement   =