[extropy-chat] Who is really the dominant gender?

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 03:20:28 UTC 2005

I take all these points. Nevertheless, men are willing
to use force to get their way while women are
generally (and I say generally) not willing to risk
using force. Most intergender assaults are by male
perpetrators.
The other side to this war between the sexes is, as
you describe below, women retailiate against men by
arranging to have them manipulated by the legal
system.