[extropy-chat] Who is really the dominant gender?

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Tue Jan 25 05:00:41 UTC 2005

From: "Ned Late" <nedlt at yahoo.com>

>I take all these points. Nevertheless, men are willing
> to use force to get their way while women are
> generally (and I say generally) not willing to risk
> using force.

Women have more options than men - i.e., they learn from an early age how to
get their way without having to use force.  There's also "psychological
force," at which women are very adept.

As well, women have been known to "borrow" men's force/power for their own
benefit (damsel in distress tied to the railroad track yells "help" to
summons aid, expecting hero to risk his own life to help her out of her
(latest) dilemma; uneducated buxom blonde actress marries rich old -
practically dead - man, and as widow receives compensation when he dies).

> The other side to this war between the sexes is, as
> you describe below, women retailiate against men by
> arranging to have them manipulated by the legal
> system.

... and men let them get away with it.  Where's the outrage? (there's some
out there, but not enough, IMO)

Olga