[extropy-chat] Who is really the dominant gender?

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 05:56:24 UTC 2005

Some men try getting their war by using force, and most of the times
they fail, while many women use all the other options available,
including social and legal pressure, and often they succeed.
Smartly spreading gossip and rumors can hurt your enemy much more
thoroughly and permanently than giving him a good beating, also don't
forget manipulation and psychological pressure.
Give me an enemy who cannot do better than using physical force anytime.
G.