Meta: Too far Re: [extropy-chat] Re: Iraq and legality again

Giu1i0 Pri5c0 pgptag at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 14:40:23 UTC 2005

Where is this international cluster Natasha? I want to join!
But I am afraid such a project would be killed as soon as it starts
moving from think tank to political reality.
Since years we talk of distributed republics or new states set up on
artificial islands, but I am afraid established power structures based
on nation states would agree to crush these new realities in the
cradle.
I may be too pessimist though. Pleeeeease correct me.
G.