[extropy-chat] God vs. no-God discussions advance not one inch

Ned Late nedlt at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 9 13:19:46 UTC 2005

Yes; still I've heard the same discussions over & over
since I was in Boy Scout camp in 1968, the scouts
would sit around the campfire tediously discussing
whether God existed. Afterwards they would kill
chipmunks with slingshots and put the bloody carcasses
in the sleeping bags of scouts who were away
temporarily.