[extropy-chat] Tartar and plaque remover

Keith Henson hkhenson at rogers.com
Thu Apr 6 02:00:31 UTC 2006

Last year I found something that seems to remove plaque and keep it from
building up.  There is a good chemical rational for why it works as well.

Because of legal reasons I don't want to make it public, but if you want to
know more about it privately, send me email.   If you do, I will assume you
will treat the information as under a standard NDA.  I might be able to
provide a few research samples if you want to try it on your dog.

Keith Henson