[extropy-chat] circumcision

Rayburn, James James.Rayburn at chw.edu
Fri Jan 13 16:31:05 UTC 2006

Our son was circed at the age of 8. We felt that it wasn't an issue as long
as the kid learned to keep himself clean. Long story short, hey, I had to go
there, he developed adhesions at the age of 7. He had more pain from the
adhesion wound than the circ wound. Yep we (I) taught him how to clean
himself; we called it the protocol. As my son got older and gained freedoms
he developed his own, albeit, less thorough protocol.  Thing is, one needs
to set kids free at some point and the behind the ear inspections, (Have you
looked behind the ears of kids ages 6-10? Some strange goings on back
there.) become less frequent.
Jim