[ExI] META: Re: free-will, determinism, crime and punishment

Michael M. Butler mmbutler at gmail.com
Thu Aug 23 02:53:14 UTC 2007

On 8/22/07, gts <gts_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Aug 2007 16:26:38 -0400, Eugen Leitl <eugen at leitl.org> wrote:
>
> > It is interesting what we collectively choose to discuss, and what we
> > choose not to discuss.

Eugen, on the off chance that that was a hint, I'll take it.

Please be advised that my mailing address works just fine for off list
comments, kudos, chastisement, or whatever.

I apologize for wasting your bandwidth, since evidently skipping the
thread was not something your temperament or personal policy
permitted.

I absolutely agree that the wrangling that has ensued in this thread
was something I must apologize for. I apologize. I've mostly been
lurking since my latest return to the list, and I very much do not
want to be the new Michael Lorrey.

In future I'll try to focus more on safe Stapledonian hypotech/fantasy
and avoid current politics including things like Keith Henson's
imprisonment. After all, it's hard to see the Extropic connection
there.
--
         Michael M. Butler  :  m m b u t l e r  ( a t )  g m a i l . c o m
         "I'm going to get over this some time. Might as well be now."