[extropy-chat] META: Re: what is probability?

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Fri Jan 19 03:56:38 UTC 2007

One word - gmail (is that a word? bah). It automagically threads
conversations, so you see the list of threads, not emails (with a little
number showing how many messages are in the thread, and bolded if some are
unread). Really noisy threads used to bug the hell out of me (remember the
g*n threads?), these days, I don't notice, and I see the quiet, high
content, one-or-two post stuff that I used to miss.

Emlyn