[extropy-chat] Coin Flip Paradox

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 00:34:11 UTC 2007

Just to throw another opinion in here...

I have come to appreciate "gts" as a tag representing an almost religious
dogma on a subject I don't seem to care enough about to fully understand.  I
kept trying for a while, but eventually gave up.  Once in a while I scan for
new bits, but keywords like "frequentist" and quotations of other people's
ideas usually has me scrolling to the next thought.

to gts's point, if you (we/whatever) are not interested, just don't post.
If one is at a party and there is a niche conversation in one part of the
room, it's not difficult to become involved in another.