[ExI] FW: elections again (with new analysis)

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jan 18 15:28:35 UTC 2008

Ja, what I meant was I estimated about 60% chance the voting machines
miscounted when I first did the calculations.  Then after several days went
by, I assumed they would have discovered the problem by now.  So currently I
estimate about a 30% chance the voting machines miscounted.

Now I realize my most likely explanation (people vote to the right of their
lips) will be repeated in later primaries.  Further I realized if voting
machines are rigged, it is fortunate it was revealed early.