[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Fri May 2 20:33:55 UTC 2008

BillK wrote:
Yea, yea. Nothing matters really. It's all relative. Every opinion is
equally valid. Every culture has equal rights. Nobody's culture is any
better than any other culture., etc. etc.
Why waste time even discussing it?

At this point I don't know what to say that will open the eyes of Lee
and Rafal.  I am stunned at their stance on the matter of these young
14-15 year-old teenage brides (and baby making machines) married off
to many decades older men.  Being brainwashed/socially conditioned
(yes..., brainwashed, that is the right word) by the prominent men in
their community to be an least mostly willing wife/sex partner is
WRONG.

How can you gentlemen not grok this???

John Grigg  : (