[ExI] Space Based Solar Power vs. Nuclear Fission

Kevin H kevin.l.holmes at gmail.com
Sun May 18 08:16:45 UTC 2008

On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 10:44 PM, Lee Corbin <lcorbin at rawbw.com> wrote:

> Having described the high initial investment costs regarding
> space based solar power, why exactly do you believe this
> to be a more feasible solution than further development of
> conventional nuclear power?

Good question, and I'm interested in an answer.  But just for clarification,
I just wanted to add that I think we should be pursuing *both*.  I think
with the consequences of an energy crisis, we need to try every play in the
book, even if it has other risks/damage associated with it.  IMHO.

*Kevin*