[ExI] the octuplets mother and what it bodes for the future

Dagon Gmail dagonweb at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 09:13:30 UTC 2009

> > I'm against enforced birth controls.
> > Scrap the welfare state, so people like her will think twice before doing
> > this stupid things.
> > I don't understand! Why must I give up my freedoms because a stupid woman
> do
> > stupid things? Why I am supposed to pay a part of her children schools,
> > foods, healthcare with my taxes?
> >
> > California is going under with gargantuan deficit and debts. And they
> want
> > people  pay for the follies of others? I understand because so many
> people
> > on the net say that California is beautiful but it is no more for sane
> > working people.

The diversity of genes we have implies that a percentage of people will be
unable
to compete in the global marketplace. This is a constant figure - 5% of the
potential
job market are not classified as formally disabled (or after a while do gain
that label
in most modern democracies, if only by default) and simply cannot be fit in
to the
current employability system.

If wellfares are low, these people end up in prison. This is so consistent a
pattern that
we can conclude the genetic component transcend free will (no amount of
threat
will dissuade this percentage, not even executions) and the state will have
to find a
solution to deal with this.

In current market conform context, a prison inmate costs between 150
(near-third world
conditions, alabama) to 400 (fully developed, denmark, scandinavia) per day.
A wellfare
mom costs under 100 a day, probably closer to 50. Plus, a wellfare recipient
is kept
dependent on the system, is fed and housed and tends to not spread disease.
The
damage someone inflicts on society if cut of from necessities (addicts come
to mind)
range from 100K tot half a million a year in the netherlands. Junkies steal
several
objects a day, which amounts of debilitating economic damage. A group of
junkies
predating in an area can close stores in under a year, wrecking regional
business. The
same junky in prison requires medical care far in excess of the mentioned
400.

A person cut of from an equitable income, or society itself by virtue of
being stigmatized
in this manner, tends to become pathological, consumes increasing care,
often already
has problems. So giving these people wellfare can make sense, from a
cost-cutting
perspective.

I agree this is highly unsatisfactory for the critical tax payer. It is a
no-win situation, and
I consider it up the critical tax payer to come up with alternative means of
reducing cost.
I assume considerations like "humane" or "just" or "with longterm
implications in mind"
have no value to you in this discussion,so let me kick off with some
suggestions

* when a pesonis clearly unable to contribute more economic value than he or
she consumes,
that person is marked for euthanasia

* when a person clear consumes more than he or she produces in eonomic
value, that
person is marked for euthanasia

* when a person consistently uses criminal means to aquire goods, euthanasia

* As above, low cost internment in a caged environment, slave labour, tent
camps etc. I
think you cannot reduce cost much below 50 unless you can marketize these
people as
a resource. Organ harvesting?

* I suggest you look at a slow escalation if you implement harsher methods,
i.e. what
other cost cutting measures can you apply? Smokers cost ten to fifty times
as much as
they cough up in taxes - hence maybe start making some tough decissions
regarding
smokers (drinkers? Child abusing parents?)

* Parents routinely give inherited ailments to parents. I think parents who
can afford
genetic screening should be held accountable for the societal impact. At the
very least
they should be made to pay.

* Sociopathy costs society dearly in human misery. A full 5% of people can
be diagnosed
as being psychopaths, and they can and do have high-paying jobs.
Nevertheless their actions
have perpetuated a culture of exploitation, dumping, theft, corruption and
signifiant human
tragedy. I am for testing people for sociopathic lack of empathy, and
forcing these people
on lifelong psychiatric councelling and making sure they don't enter jobs
where they can damage
society or impact other people's lives.

Pleae let me know what you think on these treatments to address the scum
that damages
and exploits society - and make sure you pay less taxes. Because that is a
cause to fight
for, at any cost, to make sure you pay less taxes.