[ExI] Meanwhile in China

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sat Aug 21 17:48:54 UTC 2010

Il 19/08/2010 16.42, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
> 2010/8/16 Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it
> <mailto:painlord2k at libero.it>>

> One may approve or disapprove such semi-colonial status, which has
> historical reasons, but I dare say it is a fact. An eloquent
> confirmation thereof is the jurisdictional exemption enjoyed by US
> military in the country, and in practical terms by intelligence people
> as well.

Well, you know as a lawyer that this sort of privilege is the normality
for all military forces. Italy's included.
The soldier of the military expedition in Somalia, in the '90, were
accused of torture and other, but the only tribunal that were allowed to
try them was a military tribunal in Italy. And obviously they were
acquitted.

Anyone allowing a foreign tribunal to have jurisdiction over his
military is better to disband his military.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/>

Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/>

*Mirco Romanato*