[ExI] psi yet again.

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Tue Jun 29 17:19:40 UTC 2010

On Jun 29, 2010, at 12:44 PM, Damien Broderick wrote:

> I still look forward to reading your explanation of how psi that affects perhaps one guess in 1000 would destroy the profits of lotto companies

One in 1000, interesting. As Keith Henson just wrote:

"so the people proposing the existence of psi abilities have the interesting task of proposing a model in which something keeps psi abilities down close to the noise range.  Such as: the ability to see into the future provides no reproductive advantage".

> Is it possible that you *don't* understand how lotto profits are distributed?

Is it possible that you *don't* understand that not all lotteries are parimutuel?

  John K Clark