[ExI] Efficiency of wind power

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Apr 8 12:02:25 UTC 2011

Il 07/04/2011 21.54, Eugen Leitl ha scritto:
> On Thu, Apr 07, 2011 at 02:19:00PM -0500, Damien Broderick wrote:

>> I don't suppose anyone here has even the slightest curiosity about the
>> alleged Rossi process:
>> <http://www.nyteknik.se/nyheter/energi_miljo/energi/article3144827.ece>
> The known fraudster (illegal gold import and tax fraud) Andrea Rossi?

I don't know the case, but in Italy it is too much easy to break the
laws in good faith or be find guilty for something no sane person could
think is illegal. The laws are confused and broad and often the
prosecutors are totally irrational.

For example, just a few days ago, Dolce & Gabbana were acquited for tax
fraud. The prosecutor accused them of fraud because they sold a 100 what
the prosecutor say had a value of 300 and paid the taxes on the 100. So
they defrauded the government of the taxes on the difference.

--
Leggimi su Extropolitica Blog <http://extropolitca.blogspot.com/>
Leggimi su Estropico Blog <http://estropico.blogspot.com/>

-----
Nessun virus nel messaggio.
Controllato da AVG - www.avg.com
Versione: 10.0.1209 / Database dei virus: 1500/3558 -  Data di rilascio: 07/04/2011