[ExI] Meat and the paleo diet, again

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Sun Apr 17 04:17:37 UTC 2011

Hi Harvey,

I think Max is spot on with his research and that meat is crucial for many
humans. As a former vegetarian who has survived cancer 2x and has had other
serious diseases, I think I will try meat for a decade or longer.

Best,

Natasha

Natasha Vita-More

  PhD Researcher, Planetary Collegium, Univ. of Plymouth, UK
Vice Chair: Humanity+
Fellow: Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies
Visiting Scholar: 21st Century Medicine
Advisor: Policy, Law & Ethics Track, Singularity University