[ExI] How slow is capitalism?

Jones Murphy morphy at alumni.caltech.edu
Thu Apr 28 11:48:43 UTC 2011

Why do you like Gaddafi so much? The general level of human
development in Libya is miserable compared to resource-poor smaller
countries such as Singapore, Bermuda, etc.

If you accumulate wealth in a small cabin in Montana or in Eastern
Congo, Somalia, rural Afghanistan, etc, no government will detect you.
You will be safe, able to write your manifesto. You may however have a
small problem with criminally inclined private individuals.