[ExI] Homelessness (was Re: Social right to have a living)

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 19:21:43 UTC 2011

On Wed, Jul 6, 2011 at 8:02 PM, Samantha Atkins wrote:
<snip>
> Since you think it is all causeless manna flow then why not.  Please let us
> know how that works out for you.    Note the countries around the world in
> serious trouble simply because they did promise more than could possibly be
> delivered.

As we approach the era of no jobs for humans, some form of manna will
have to be given to the population. We are in the transition phase at
present.

Countries around the world are in serious economic trouble also
because libertarian bankers understood 'freedom' to mean freedom to
steal as much as they could get away with.

BillK