[ExI] pussy riot case

T. Watts brainwav93 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 24 00:16:49 UTC 2012

Computer security is a joke in many places it ought not be. Ira Winkler tells some hair-raising anecdotes; an employee of NSA named "Kirk" whose password was "captain", or how he talked his way into root access at a) a military base and b) a fortune 500 IT section, each in under 24 hours. I misunderstood your point, I thought you were saying physical measures were in place and were defeated, not that physical measures were not being observed.
Tom