[ExI] pets, mirrors and cryonics

Mike Dougherty msd001 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 23:19:42 UTC 2012

On Sat, Nov 3, 2012 at 6:39 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> There just are no right answers with Alzheimers.

I was researching paleo-compliant pizza crust and saw this:

"Coconut Oil to me seems the most interesting as it both contains safe
saturated oils, and MCTs, which are very beneficial and easily convert
to ketones. They seem to be very useful for folks whose brains can no
longer handle glucose properly (i.e. Alzheimer's/aka "Type 3" diabetes
as per Dr. Bruce Fife et al.)"

from: http://paleohacks.com/questions/125537/the-great-coconut-obsession#axzz2BCY1qski

Were you already aware of Dr.Bruce Fife's "Stop Alzheimer's Now!"?

I would have been very skeptical of the reported health benefits of
paleo had it been marketed to me.  I'm not really endorsing anybody's
philosophy or religion - mostly passing along a bit of info: ymmv.