[ExI] riots again

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 22:02:11 UTC 2012

On Mon, Sep 24, 2012 at 10:28 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:
> Therefore those unaccustomed to this freedom have been given,
> rather have been forced upon them a de facto freedom of speech and freedom
> of the press, whether they want it or not.  Ready or not, here it comes.

That's a kind of frightening thought for a lot of the leaders of the
world. Only North Korea has effectively stamped out high tech free
speech, and see where it has gotten them...

> Note that the riots are all about the Joseph Smith video, not
> about illegal robo-bombing ( which for some incomprehensible reason, they
> seem to take that in stride.)

The robo-bombing is applied force, something that is understood better
in the Middle East than in the West. They respect it, they fear it,
it's their way for 1400 years or so, so it isn't condemned by them as
much as by ourselves.

> It is an understatement to say that information wants to be free.
> Information wants to brutally destroy ignorance.

Very good point. I'm sure the Mormons are trembling in their turbans.

-Kelly