[ExI] Warren Buffett is worried too and thinks Republicans are "asinine"

Kelly Anderson kellycoinguy at gmail.com
Thu Nov 7 18:35:51 UTC 2013

On Wed, Nov 6, 2013 at 5:47 PM, Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:

> Il 07/11/2013 01:05, Kelly Anderson ha scritto:
>
> > There are a lot of tax cheats in jail. I can't find how many, but I have
> > known at least one personally. Two if you count his innocent wife. Ah
> > yes, three if you count his accountant, who also did time.
>
> Usually, the taxman stay away from the prole and look for high rewarding
> targets (like high middle class and more).

Yes, my friends that went to jail were quite wealthy, although their
creative accountant likely was not.

> But any individual mandate is an individual mandate, it is not a
> employer mandate. The prole must pay the check and write the check.
> To enforce an individual mandate the government must have enforcers to
> stalk individual people.

It will be interesting to see if they slip around the sides of the text
Spike has pointed out regarding enforcement.

> Already the IRS have a list of dangerous to contact people, I suppose
> the list will be a lot more populated in the future.

I don't understand this statement. Who are dangerous, to whom, and why?

> The majority of these people will do nothing, a limited number will
> react in the heat of the moment, but if just a few start acting like Joe
> Stack ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack ) it
> could rapidly get out of control. When there is a lot of dry hay a
> single spark can do a lot of damage.

According to the article, he worked as an embedded software consultant.
That would be enough by itself to drive many people to suicide. Trouble
with the IRS would just push you over the edge.

-Kelly