[ExI] Man’s Greatest Achievement – Nikola Tesla on Akashic engineering and the future of humanity

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 16:25:11 UTC 2015

Yes, Destiny and Fate are usually thought of as predetermined. But as
that may lead lazy humans to stop working and say 'Well, what will be,
will be' philosophers tend to reason that humans still have to work to
achieve their destiny.  i.e. work ethic.

Predestination leads to rather convoluted reasoning.  :)  anders

I think the main use of fate in everyday life is to try to accept bad
outcomes, such as cancer, accidents, and death.  It's a way of saying
"There was nothing I could do about it."  I suspect that saying this does
not really mean that the person totally believes in predestination/karma.
Put another way, it's an ego defense mechanism.

bill w