[ExI] gary's wisdom, was: RE: jill's folly, was: RE: Trump's lies

Adrian Tymes atymes at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 05:24:49 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 9:31 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> I am realistic enough to acknowledge that it is a long shot.  There are
> scenarios I can imagine however: Clinton orders a hit on Trump and is
> somehow caught.  There is a debate over whether murder is still technically
> a crime if the perpetrator’s name is Clinton, divided opinion on the matter
> split along party lines, convicted by a narrow margin.  Both of those two
> are out of the picture.  Then Johnson has a good chance.
>

> Alternative scenario: this most recent email dump of 15000 messages turn
> up an explanation for how Huma Abedin was being paid in the Civil Service
> in accordance with a Brigadier General when her credentials were saying
> First Lieutenant.  Then we get to debate another topic entirely: if Clinton
> has already beaten more serious charges, do lesser charges even count, even
> if proven?  If so, then it becomes a race between Trump and Johnson.

You'd prefer it if both Clinton and Trump were arrested (which would not
fail to make front page national news) before November, eh?  Quite a lot of
Americans feel the same way.

But I suspect, even if that were to happen tomorrow, they were tried and
convicted within the next month, and were still doing time come Election
Day, our state's electors would still go for Clinton.