[ExI] gary's wisdom, was: RE: jill's folly, was: RE: Trump's lies

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 20:10:37 UTC 2016

On Tue, Aug 23, 2016 at 11:27 PM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> ​> ​
> This is the man that is an order of magnitude closer to my thinking than
> any of the others:
>

> <http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm>
> ​ ​ <http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm>
> http://www.ontheissues.org/Gary_Johnson.htm
>

> ​ ​
> I took those ISideWith quizzes and Johnson came out by far the closest
> ​  ​
> match to my views every time regardless of which areas I chose to detail:
>

> https://www.isidewith.com/political-quiz

​I took the quiz too and like you it said I should vote for Johnson, but I
think that's only because one of the questions wasn't "Should a madman be
president?", if it was on the test I would has said "no", and I would rate
that question as most important. In fact all the other issues seem rather
trivial in comparison.

 John ​K Clark