[ExI] IoT futurists' predictions - not bad

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 21:32:58 UTC 2016

Every new thing starts off badly, including couples getting divorced on
their honeymoons.

In 190? there were two cars in Indiana.  They wrecked.  That is, each
other.

I have no doubt the techs will figure out hacking, if not totally, at least
livable.  It's livable now, isn't it?  The banks aren't closing.  Just the
cost of doing business.  I suspect some of that is inside jobs.  If you
were the head of a bank's security you could elicit enormous bribes to pass
along info about how to hack your bank.

Maybe the people at Last Pass could do it.  Imagine the damage that could
be done if that was hacked.