[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

Mirco Romanato painlord2k at libero.it
Sun Nov 13 21:02:48 UTC 2016

Il 13/11/2016 19:41, Rafal Smigrodzki ha scritto:

> On Sun, Nov 13, 2016 at 1:25 PM, John Clark <johnkclark at gmail.com
> <mailto:johnkclark at gmail.com>> wrote:
>
>     It certainly looks like it,
>     ​ ​
>     and
>     ​ ​
>     fascists
>     ​ all over the world are cheering. But I'm not. ​
>

> ### John, now you are implying that I am not just a dumb shit but also a
> fascist.
>
> You are laying it on thick, really.

I just fell on this interview on YouTube talking about the language of
the loser after the election.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VoBRckWwN4g

They are all crazy in fear because they really believe they are at risk
to be taken and brought in some camp where they will be re-educated or
killed by an army of redneck moving down from the mountain and the country.

And I think they believe it because it is their wet dream: the wish to
close their opponents in cages.
So they freak out believing their opponents are like them.

On the other side, they know all the crimes they did when they believe
to be winning or had power. So they fear it is time to pay the bill.
They hate so much to pay their bills.