[ExI] The last chance to stop Trump

Giulio Prisco giulio at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 05:11:59 UTC 2016

John,

I think yours is a principled and admirable Libertarian opposition to Trump.

But consider the consequences of what you suggest. In the best case,
it would end the US as a confederation of autonomous and partly
sovereign states, which seems a nightmare scenario to me. In the worse
case, it would start a civil war (a real war with guns, not words, a
war where people get physically killed, not psychologically offended).
That is, of course, even more nightmarish.

I suggest you guys stick with Trump. He is, unfortunately, better than
the alternative you suggest.

Trump was elected because both major parties fucked up bigtime. Now
the two major parties must learn their lessons and reconnect with
their constituencies.

Four years are short, as we old-timers know only too well. In four
years, there will be another chance.