[ExI] Humans losing freewill

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 19:01:51 UTC 2016

On Sun, Nov 20, 2016 at 11:56 AM, William Flynn Wallace <foozler83 at gmail.com
> wrote:

>> ​>> ​
>> From the viewpoint of any observer anywhere in the multiverse ( in other
>> words from any possible
>>>>

> I have to give up here and stop.  If you are going to throw quantum
> theory at me, I am defenseless.  I will add that we are talking about some
> things that possibly will never be proven.

​It's not a theory it's a experimental ​
observation, Bell's inequality is violated no doubt about it. And Bell
didn't even use quantum mechanics when he derived his inequality, he used
nothing but high school algebra and trigonometry and the assumptions that
determinism, locality and realism are true. And yet we know through
observation that Bell's inequality *IS* violated. So either high school
algebra and ​
trigonometry
​ is wrong or at least one of the 3 assumptions that Bell made is wrong.
Even if quantum mechanics is someday proven to be incorrect whatever
theory succeeds it will not change the observation that Bell's inequality
is indeed violated. I don't think algebra or trigonometry is wrong, so at
least one of those assumptions must be.

  John K Clark