[ExI] Humans losing freewill

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 22:52:18 UTC 2016

I can say nothing about "free will" because I don't know what it means.​
 john

I do love someone who wants their words defined properly.  Yet, in everyday
conversation, I'll bet that you use words like 'instinct', 'intuition',
'gut feelings' and more and cannot give a proper, that is to say, a more
scientific definition than is usual among the insufficiently educated.

And if you don't, then welcome to my club!

bill w