[ExI] sugar industry corruption

Dan TheBookMan danust2012 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 17:17:23 UTC 2016

On Sep 16, 2016, at 9:10 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

> [...]

Recall, it was an amendment. And this should also lead you to question the efficacy of constitutions.

> >…I have heard no complaints from our press about their freedoms…
>
> Indeed sir?  Have you not heard of James Rosen and his run-ins with the Department of “Justice”?

Not just him. The RSF site also lists other examples. The US government has a long history of talking freedom, but when it comes to actually respecting it there's a mixed record. And the respect is usually in the breach here.

> >…  So I think we cannot be much freer, but I have not looked into it. bill w
>
> Well BillW, you know the cure for having not looked into it, ja?  So do we.

lol

Regards,

Dan
  Sample my Kindle books via: