[ExI] Dark Energy and Causal Cells

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sun Dec 10 21:52:02 UTC 2017

On Fri, Dec 8, 2017 at 1:53 AM, Stuart LaForge <avant at sollegro.com> wrote:

​> ​
> My attempts to mathematically formulate my theory of causal cells has led
> me to an astonishing conclusion. The Schwarzschild metric predicts that
> causal cells and black holes are one and the same thing.We live in a black
> hole

​A few years ago the idea that ​causal cells and black holes were
equivalent was popular but the discovery that the universe is accelerating
made holding that view much more difficult. Recently I saw a picture of a
galaxy and the caption said it was
13.3 billion light years away, the most distant galaxy known. What that
meant is that the light traveled for 13.3 billion years before it entered
one of out telescopes, so that's what it looked like a very long time ago
not now,
and due to the expansion of the universe today it is much further away than
13.3 billion light years, in fact it is in a very real sense infinitely far
away today.

​The universe is not only expanding it is accelerating, ​so by now that
galaxy is moving away from us faster than the speed of light. Space itself
can move faster than light but spaceships can't so there is no way we could
ever visit that galaxy in finite time, we can no longer influence it in any
way and it can no longer influence us. And yet we can see it, so 13.3
billion years ago it must have been in our causal but it no longer is. If
the universe were a black hole and that galaxy were in our black hole 13.3
billion years ago it still should be. But it isn't. So black holes and
causal cells are not equivalent.  Because of that acceleration as time goes
on there is less and less stuff that we can influence and less and less
stuff that can influence us.

> ​> ​
> I have the math to back it up

​It's not the math I'm worried about its the physics.​

​John K Clark​