[ExI] clarification

John Clark johnkclark at gmail.com
Sat May 27 16:57:47 UTC 2017

On Sat, May 27, 2017 at 11:27 AM, spike <spike66 at att.net> wrote:

​> ​
> I am finding all of this most entertaining.

​Me too, although if I were writing a spy novel I'd never write about the
presadent's ​son in law and chief advisor wanting to use the encryption
machines in the Russian embassy in Washington to send a message to the
Kremlin because he didn't want US intelligence agencies to know what he was
saying to that foreign government, because such a plot would just be too
ridiculous. And I certainly wouldn't have that character in my novel retain
his top secret security clearance even after the facts of his treason
became public, a book that dumb would never sell.

> ​> ​
> I am wondering how CNN is going to handle their reporting of the Steele
> dossier.

​If its true with rubber gloves and bleach.​

> ​> ​
> Wednesday they reported former FBI director Comey was fooled by a fake
> Russian intelligence dossier regarding the tarmac meeting between then JD
> chief Lynch and Mr. Clinton.  Two days later, yesterday, CNN reports Comey
> knew the documents were fake.  Which?

​I confess I don't quite understand that either, but we should know in a
few days, Comey is supposed to testify in open session to congress.

John K Clark​