[ExI] clarification

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat May 27 17:55:52 UTC 2017

billk  wrote:  It already is sort of illegal. Border Control can demand
passwords to
all your electronic devices, phones, laptops, etc. And demand that you
decrypt any encrypted files or partitions that they find. Apparently
they normally keep a copy of your files and disk drives and passwords.
(Just in case, you know....).

​ did not know this.  I have to say that it needs a court challenge on the
basis of unreasonable search and seizure.  I also suppose that there is no
definition of 'suspicious' ​in any manual, so they can just define it any
way they want to.  Disturbing.

bill w