[ExI] Rick Warren on religion

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 8 17:20:43 UTC 2018

So be
> careful what you tell very young children because they'll probably
> believe you, possibly for life.
Or at least until they reach the teen years, or possibly before.  Have you
two never heard of teenage rebellion against adult ideas?  Show me a
generation that bows and scrapes to the ideas of their elders and I will
show you a generation that, if it ever existed, existed in a very closed
society.  Aside from some places in the Amazon and the islands around Java,
closed societies no longer exist, no matter how much the Chinese wish they
were.

bill w