[ExI] Forbidden Words

Dylan Distasio interzone at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 19:29:11 UTC 2018

I thought it was the Russians.  Now it's the robots?  If all these robots
are coming, perhaps we SHOULD take a look at continued imports of low wage,
uneducated, illegal workers into the US...

Also, who's pocket is that universal income going to come out of?  I would
assume those of us who are still forced to work because robots haven't
taken our jobs yet.  Considering ALL taxation is a form of armed, forcible
expropriation, I'm not in favor of looking for ways to increase it.