[ExI] Forbidden Words

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 20:40:25 UTC 2018

…If I Google ( liberal conservative IQ ) the first 4 hits bring up studies
that say liberals are smarter, but to tell the truth I don't think those
studies or the one you mentioned about how being conservative correlates
with IQ are worth much because the word "conservative" no longer means
anything. …John K Clark

First, why do we care about the average IQs?  Looking to put some group
down?  Tiny group differences mean next to nothing when we go to judge
individuals.

If you want a truly confusing ride of ideas, try Wikipedia:  look up
conservative and liberal.  The changes that have occurred in the last 200
years are enlightening but confusing.  Even today these terms mean
different things here and in Europe and Britain.

Ask a conservative what kind of ideas started this country and see if he
can say the word 'liberal'.

Here in Mississippi, small government Repubs are alive and well and
destroying our state.  Each legislative session more and more services are
being cut, roads and bridges get nothing even though we have the worst
roads in the civilized world.  Jackson has potholes that were here when I
went to school in 1964 - more of a third world city.  Don't come here.  We
lose graduates of all types to adjoining states but they look for ways to
keep them without actually raising their pay!!!

bill w