[ExI] de Waal

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:04:36 UTC 2018

But to offer them 72 virgins or an eternal afterlife was cheap.

Somewhere in this discussion I am looking for the notion that religious
people work together well as a team.

spike
But the concept of soul had to exist first, right?

I don't understand the question.  At one point I was a pretty religious
person - Methodist; choir director, Sunday school teacher, member of the
board.  I don't see that we worked as a team any better or worse than
anyone else, but as I said, I don't understand the question.

As for Brent's post, I'll get to that, but first I have a question:  is the
breading flour or corn flakes, and does it have to be dipped in egg wash
and buttermilk first?

bill w