[ExI] I wish this was fake news

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:01:00 UTC 2018

A viable third party is one possibility, but that's nearly an oxymoron in
our system. Maybe changes that help make other parties viable?  dave

Guess who is in charge of party politics in the states?  Dems and Repubs,
who want vast number of signatures for a third party.

What we need is someone to come out of nowhere, like Obama did, but be
independent, like Wallace and Perot (was Perot ind.?).

We will tell a lot after the November elections what needs to be done.

bill w