[ExI] I see pitchforks.

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 14 21:25:59 UTC 2019

OK, so tell me - history was my worst subject and I have not studied any
since way long ago, unless it was about science or music:  just when were
pitchforks employed?  Prior to capitalism.  Serf rebellions?  Did they
happen?  Did they have any effect?  Leave out the FRench Revolution.  Even
if you can cite some examples, I'd still say that our era is unique and you
can't predict anything accurately from history.  From my pitiful knowledge
of history, it seems that dealing with problems in a culture was always
very late in coming, like Viet Nam protests.

I do think this:  that if benefits were ever given to the people, it was
nearly impossible to stop them -that's what would bring out the
pitchforks.

bill w