[ExI] Update on the Hawaiian observatory shutdown

William Flynn Wallace foozler83 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 20 01:39:12 UTC 2019

The homosexuals forever bent the term 'gay'.  Too bad - I miss it.  Their
right.

But I don't want to see 'elite' become a dirty word.  We are two, three, or
more standard deviations from the mean on the IQ scale and probably others,
and if we don't qualify as elite, no one does (OK disregard the hype
there).

No one in history was ever more wrong than John Locke.  Big advantages
involve genetics and I hope that soon everyone will accept that.  Do you
think that most billionaires, self-made, are just like the rest of us?
They earned it, most of them.  With elite skills.  Get over it, some of you
(no, not you, the other world outside).

bill w

On Thu, Sep 19, 2019 at 8:31 PM Rafal Smigrodzki via extropy-chat <